Creative: First term on Foundation

We have done a fortnight of 5 different subjects at Foundation since we started, they call this the "carousel". Fine Art, Visual Communication, 3D Design, Fashion Textiles and Lense Based Media.

I'm currently working on my lense based project and it's the only project I've done on this course that I've made personal. This particular project is a narrative of my Auntie and Uncle's lives together and I'm trying to make it quite a lovely story but I think it will inevitably be a sad story because they are no longer with us. 
I've retrieved a lot of old photos and some of their posessions to photograph such as my Uncle's HMS naval uniform hat and my Auntie's engagement ring.






Anyway, I have bought a lovely leather photo album to accompany my sketchbook and exhibit my final on-site and studio shots and I will post them here when they get published!


Saturday 23 November 2013

2 responses to Creative: First term on Foundation

  1. Hannah says:

    This looks like a cool and really heartfelt project! I'd like to do something similar for my boyfriend of his grandparents :) Look forward to seeing more of your work on it!

  2. Unknown says:

    Thank you! I'll be posting the finished shots this week, probably on Tuesday or Wednesday so stay tuned!

Powered by Blogger.